It's important for drivers to know that, since the legalization of hemp, Florida has taken steps to stop the practice of so-called “sniff and search." What has changed? Previously, police officers relied on marijuana odor as reasonable suspicion for searches and...
Month: February 2020
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much