Police in Palm Beach County have considerable powers to search your person or property. But you have a right to privacy under the U.S. Constitution. Where is the balance between law enforcement and individual rights? As with many legal matters, it depends. In this...
Month: October 2020
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much