Representation In A Range Of Theft Cases
The very term “theft” encompasses a broad scope of meanings, including white collar crimes as well as physical taking of property. In white collar crime scenarios, it is common to hear rumors of an investigation well before criminal charges are filed. This is the very best time to bring a defense lawyer into the picture.
Do not “wait and see what happens,” but rather, take control over your destiny by seeking prompt legal counsel. Call the Law Office of Scott N. Richardson at 561-295-7720 or send an email inquiry to schedule a consultation as soon as you have an idea you may be under suspicion for any kind of theft.
A Stellar Reputation
Defense lawyer Scott N. Richardson has more than 40 years of experience and a reputation for success even in complex, difficult criminal matters. He has defended many high-profile individuals and many other people in criminal cases, including theft allegations. The Law Office of Scott N. Richardson, P.A., is a valuable resource in West Palm Beach, serving clients throughout the region.
What Kind Of Theft Are You Accused Of?
You may be under investigation or you may have already been arrested and charged on suspicion of:
- Petty theft
- Grand theft
- Fraud, such as embezzlement of funds from a nonprofit organization or company you were a part of
- Swindle, such as buying items from a department store, switching tags and returning items so as to make a profit you were not entitled to
- ID theft
- Credit card fraud
- Unjust enrichment, such as by not reporting someone else’s lost or stolen property in your possession
Resolution of your case may involve:
- Proving that evidence against you in inconclusive
- Making arrangements for restitution in lieu of prosecution
- Demonstrating that actions described as theft were, in fact, accidental or resulted from impairment, with no intent to steal involved
Each case is unique. When this law firm defends you, can have reassurance of a thorough approach aimed at preserving your clean record.
Contact An Accomplished Defense Attorney
The list above includes a few examples of situations that can lead to criminal charges involving theft. Other variations may be present in your case. Whatever the charges and whatever potential penalties you face, the first step in recovering your peace of mind is to get a defense attorney working on your case. Call us at 561-295-7720 or complete an online intake form to request a meeting with Mr. Richardson to discuss your options for defense.