First and foremost, it's important to understand that anything you say to a law enforcement officer may be used against you or others. You have the constitutional right to remain silent. You should not lie to government authorities, but you can remain silent until you...
Month: April 2020
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much