In Florida, there is no registration of a firearm. So, if one individual wants to sell his or her firearm to another individual, they're legally able to do so as long as they do their due diligence to make sure that that person can legally possess that firearm. That...
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much