With any criminal conviction, there is the chance of probation as part of sentencing. Probation often serves as an alternative to jail time and may be applied to minor crimes or felonies. However, there are serious consequences when anyone violates their probation,...
Month: May 2020
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much