Even when a large amount of a drug has been seized as evidence, a drug charge does not automatically lead to a conviction. You are presumed innocent until proven guilty, and you have a right to defend against the charge. When building a defense, the following three...
Month: August 2020
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much