Probation is a common aspect of misdemeanor and felony convictions, and the terms and conditions of probation are specific to each case. You should speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney right away if you have questions about the terms and conditions of...
Month: April 2021
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much