When someone is accused of a violent crime, one of the most critical parts of their defense may be the narrative their attorney conveys to the jury. Why does this matter? Well, mostly because jurors are human beings, and human beings understand facts, figures and...
Month: May 2021
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much