Police departments throughout Florida use confidential informants (CIs) as part of a strategy to enforce drug laws. But this system often means that the prosecution is using someone who has been arrested and is working with the police to avoid being charged with a...
Month: June 2021
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much