Any violent crime charge requires an effective defense strategy for the defendant, but obviously some violent crime charges are more serious than others. In Florida, there is often confusion over certain terms used in criminal charges, and it's important to know the...
Month: July 2021
- ‘No contact’ order violations in Florida may arise from these situations
- When do police have the right to enter your home in Florida?
- Assault vs battery: Which charge is more serious in Florida?
- The trouble with police informants and sting operations
- Defense narratives: Why primacy and recency matter so much